- Rey MenaFOUNDER, CHIEF BRAND STRATEGIST
- chrissie menaCO-FOUNDER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Andrew-Van-HookSenior UX DESIGNER
- mikeDIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
- utopiaART DIRECTOR, GRAPHIC DESIGN
- AmyPUBLIC RELATIONS/ WRITER
- jordanWeb Director
- janeGRAPHIC, WEB & UI DESIGN
- rachelPUBLIC RELATIONS/ WRITER
- KristinPROJECT MANAGEMENT
- BeauDirector, Snacks & Mischief
A DIVERSE COLLECTIVE OF CREATIVES
Menagery was founded in 2015 by Rey Mena with one simple concept in mind—bring experienced creative thinking and problem-solving to midsize companies and organizations without the typical high cost you’d get from an agency. It is the culmination of Rey’s 30+ year career leading highly creative teams in television, radio and digital media. Over the years, his teams have produced innovative marketing products for the radio industry as well as high impact marketing campaigns for major brands like Ford, Fox Network, Puma and Brand Jordan, to name a few. Prior to making the move to digital in 2000, Rey was the Marketing Director/Brand Manager responsible for creating one of the most iconic Alternative Rock brands in the country, Q101-FM/Chicago.
Today, Rey and his team are bringing a broad set of proven branding, marketing and communications skills to help organizations inspire meaningful connections with their customers.